New York's Bright Lights inspire me a lot. New York always seems to be shining bright, and it's almost never dark. New York inspired me to write this poem:
New York
How very bright
How it shines all day and night
How no matter how dark
How much in pain
How much you're hurting
You can't ever be fully engulfed in darkness
For you always will have a part of New York with you
And New York's light
Never goes out.
New York has also had a lot of references in poems and songs. I actually felt like this poem could actually be related to New York, even if it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it:
Star shine, star bright,
when I go to sleep tonight,
wish me well, help me fight,
get me through the day alright.
Star shine, star Bright,
Will I ever see the light?
Will i ever learn to fight?
Star shine, save my life.
Star shine, star bright,
I am flying like a kite,
over the sea's, through the night,
Star shine, lead me right.
Star shine, star bright,
when I go to sleep at night,
Lead me forward, guiding light,
shining star, shine so bright.
It's sort of like a kid in New York (New York being the star) and the Kid is afraid of the dark, but with all the lights, the kid is never really lost. I think that New York can inspire people to do anything, especially it's bright lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment